Suntava Purple Corn™ is the Healthful Ingredient that Can Set You Apart
Today’s health conscious consumers are looking for enhanced nutrition from the foods they buy.
Research shows that the anthocyanins found in Suntava Purple Corn provide an exceptional level of nutritional support and far reaching benefits for:
- Heart / Cardiovascular Health
- Colon Health
- Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Brain Health
- Vision Health
- Anti-Obesity / Weight Management
- Antioxidant Defense System
- Healthy Inflammatory Response
Developed by the National Institute on Aging, ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is a method of measuring the antioxidant potential of various foods. ORAC scores are based on a serving size of 100 grams.
Brilliant purple points to a deeper level of health and wellness.
According to published research, the estimated daily intake of anthocyanins is 12.5 mg/day,2 whereas studies indicate a substantial reduction in the risk for many chronic health conditions with as little as 35mg/day. A one-ounce serving of Suntava Purple Corn can more than double the current daily intake of health-promoting anthocyanins. Independent research confirms that Suntava Purple Corn:
- Is rich in antioxidants (anthocyanins) widely associated with better health and well-being.
- Ounce for ounce, has more antioxidant more antioxidant power than blueberries, acai berries and pomegranate juice.
- Contains nearly 4x the level of anthocyanins as blue corn.
Source: Concentrations of Anthocyanins in Common Foods in the United States and Estimation of Normal Consumption. Wu, Beecher, Holden, Haytowitz, Gebhardt, and Prior. J. of Agriculture and Food Chemistry 2006, 54, 4069-4075.
No other corn comes close to being this “Amazingly” good for you.
Although research shows that blueberries are among the healthiest foods due to their antioxidant content, just one cup of Suntava Purple Corn can contain the same antioxidant value as 1-1/2 cups of blueberries.